AI connects brand marketers and creators at scale, identifying potential relationships built on authenticity, intersectionality, and relevance.
With AI, brands can use data to:
Identify and select the right creators for strategic partnerships.
Accurately forecast viewership, engagement and conversions.
Detect bots and ensure brand safety.
Audience Segmentation and Creator Discovery
HOW IT WORKS
- Feed audience engagement data into a deep learning system.
- Segment audiences based on behavior, mapping patterns between specific cohorts and content verticals to pinpoint areas of opportunity.
- Select creators to align with the brand’s target audience.
Ubisoft looked to partner with a diverse set of creators on YouTube and Instagram to promote one of its newest games, Far Cry Out 6. In order to select the right creators for the campaign, the brand used an audience clustering model to reveal patterns in audience interest. This data-driven process helped Ubisoft identify audience segments that were most likely to engage with content about Far Cry Out 6, and in turn, partner with the right creators to reach those audiences.
HOW IT WORKS
- Analyze past viewership and engagement metrics using a deep learning system.
- Use an algorithm to accurately predict future impressions and viewership based on previous campaign performance.
- Empower brands to make strategic decisions about upcoming campaigns based on accurate, trusted, data-based predictions.
General Mills wanted to boost sales for Cheerios with a product placement campaign. By analyzing weekly viewership numbers for a set of TV shows, building a Bayesian model to account for data uncertainties, and leveraging existing metrics to forecast long-tail viewership, the brand was able to narrow down the right platform for a product placement. The result? More than 80,000 purchases, thanks to the data-driven campaign.
Brand Safety and Bot Prediction
HOW IT WORKS
- Authenticate creator followings by forecasting bot percentages with an algorithm.
- Determine the extent of bot activity and whether creators are purchasing followers.
- Help brands form genuine relationships with creators that share their commitment to brand safety.
When looking to partner with creators that matched its aesthetic, Bumble relied on bot predictions to authenticate creators and their followings. By applying a range of advanced machine learning techniques to target highly engaged bots, then measuring against a set “bot threshold”—the maximum percentage of bots allowed per follower base before it registers as “non-safe” for the brand—Bumble was able to successfully weed out “fake” creators and ensure brand safety.